Longline systems based on a three-phase series-resistance heating cable LLS are used to prevent freezing or maintain temperature in pipelines of intermediate length (up to 4 km). LLS systems can be installed above ground or underground, including in explosion hazardous areas.
- Heated section length up to 4 km
- High heat generation up to 40 W/m
- High efficiency, large heat transfer surface area and flexibility
- Full set of control tools and accessories
- Single connection to the power source to minimize the cost of the cable system
- Easy installation